I don´t have much to write about we are working hard here in the CCM to learn spanish. It´s coming along great too! This is the second Pday in a row where we went to the Mexico City Temple Its so pretty. Its funny how easy it is to tell who is a member driving on the bus on the way to the temple, All the members smile and wave so much and everyone else just stares at a bus full of gringos or totally ignores us hahaha. I can´t believe it is already my fourth week here it is going by so fast! The days are long but the weeks are short. Elder Matthews has an eye infection and we get a kick out of making up stories about what happened. Most people believe us when we say he got slapped by an hermana after she pronounced her love for him and he said come back in two years haha but Presidente Bennett told us to tell people "All you need to know is the little girl is safe, the fire is out, and everyone is ok" whenever someone asks what happened haha. Love you all keep writing me!
People outside the gate are always blasting their mariachi music. I like it a lot we can hear it when its quiet in class cause its hot so we always have the windows open.
My companion and I switch off playing soccer with our district and lifting weights during gym time and every night we do 200 or 300 pushups or lots of abs.
I was bored on the bus so i just took a whole bunch of random pictures so you guys can see what mexico city is like
No comments:
Post a Comment