Elder Russell Torgersen,
Elizabeth came right home this morning and already wrote you a letter. With real words she says. She keeps saying she is so sad but knows it’s right. I pray all is well for you. There are 3 companies that deliver to the Mexico MTC. Tell your buddies too!
The first company has an SD card reader that has a USB for emailing pictures easier. Tristan needed one while at the MTC here. I can order it.
mtcmexicocarepackage.com
missionarypresents.com/store/ c1/Productos_presentados.html
missionarypackagemx.com
Teach someone about those LEGO hand statues nearby, “Everything is awesome!”
Here’s a picture to share with your friends. I remember when you were set apart as a missionary, the word “Global” was used, "during your mission you will be blessed to see how the church will grow all over the world." We are so happy to have you as part of that! Be the best missionary you can be. I’ll remember I have a tag too.
I hope you traveled well and I’m excited for you to meet your district and the adult leaders called to preside over you. Keep smiling. Elizabeth came right home this morning and already wrote you a letter. With real words she says. She keeps saying she is so sad but knows it’s right. I pray all is well for you. There are 3 companies that deliver to the Mexico MTC. Tell your buddies too!
The first company has an SD card reader that has a USB for emailing pictures easier. Tristan needed one while at the MTC here. I can order it.
mtcmexicocarepackage.com
missionarypresents.com/store/
missionarypackagemx.com
Teach someone about those LEGO hand statues nearby, “Everything is awesome!”
Love ya! Mom
Haha yes Ive seen the lego hands and buff statue and told about them. Its been crazy so far. First my blue bag never came out at the airport but it got checked in coming off the plane so we filed a report and everything and had to sit at the airport for forever so all the missionaries I knew except another sister who also lost a bag had already gone to the mtc. Then by the time I got to the mtc that afternoon the power was out so we got no orientation or anything so Im still trying to figure everything out. Then my companion never showed up so I was in a trio with elder johnson and elder ferderber I really like them but just now at 12 I got assigned another guy whos companion also didnt show up hes going to montana and the other two are going to tampico. I dont know him yet but Im glad im still in the casa 20 with the other two elders. Ive basically had no free time yet untill now to email my Pday should be tomorrow unless they change it nothing has been set in stone for me yet cause everything keeps having problems so I havent even met my real district yet but its all good im about to right now, and i get to meet more people this way. Mexico city is really interesting you can see the slums creeping up the hills all around us. I think ill go to the temple a lot because wyatt told me he hasnt even had a normal pday yet since they go to the temple every time. and I was just told my bags should probably get here to the mtc tonight around five or six after cena. Theres so much spanish and other things to learn it will be very fun I have fun roommates. And sorry I dont know how to use apostrophes or anything yet I dont have time to figure it out. I love you mom tell everyone I love them! Ill write you more tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment