Saturday, October 20, 2018

Hello I get to write again surprise!

Our maestro hermano cruz decided to let us write for a few minutes again today since we dont have a pday for another week. I do get to do laundry today though. Every sunday all the missionaries have to prepare a talk in spanish for sacrament meeting because they randomly call on multiple people so everyone has to be prepared but I've styill had no time to even think about it we work until we sleep and sleep until we work. This morning I taught an interested person with elder Matthews it was just our teacher pretending but we taught him about prayer and taught him how to pray I'm amzed how much spanish ive learned already even though its still not that much and I cant speak it like a native. our teacher in the afternoon is hermana casteƱeda she is really energetic and super funny. It gets better everyday but its still hard. The hardest thought is its only been like four days but it feels like a year and I have to be away two real years. It will go fast though we´re having a fun time here. we for an hour each day before lunch we use this BYU program called TALL to learn more spanish by ourselves. You should look it up and see if you can get it dad its a lot like rosetta stone. I have to go now. I love you Bye!!! Ill write next friday and try to send some pictures. I{ve only taken four so far because were only allowed to on our pday
Elder Torgersen

No comments:

Post a Comment